Monday, December 6, 2010

assaults and illegal dvd operations

Hello fellow bloggers,

Due to my hectic schedule and laziness, the laziness more so than anything else, I have observed and been a victim, yes a victim of the goings on of Al and Ron. Here are some startling revelations about our dear profs Ron and Al.

They are involved in an apparent underground illegal dvd copying operation. I overheard them discussing this and it seemed like Al wanted no part of it but Ron persisted and it seems they have gone ahead with these plans.

Whenever Ron has something to do, its slightly odd that he requires Al's permission to do it. Hmmm

Ron has frequently expressed his love for Al. Funny part is that I have never heard Al return the love. Ouch.

The name bastard is tossed between them with such frequency, it puzzles me how they are friends and maintain a proper working relationship.

Finally, I was assaulted by Al. After asking a question about Avid, Al proceeded to scrunch up a paper ball and threw it at my head causing physical and emotional damage. I am currently seeking legal action and informed Al. He then informed me he was seeking to counter sue me for mental damage done to him by having me in his class this past semester. It's safe to say I will not miss Avid.


posted under emotional distress,


Andrew O'Keefe

No comments:

Post a Comment